Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Des Moines goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The procedure they adhere to depends on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is initiated, one effort will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these steps to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you through the command hub. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to communicate with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be deployed even when you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Des Moines
Get prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Des Moines from Vivint. Dial (515) 972-5232 to start customizing your property’s security today.