How does home monitoring work in Des Moines?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for protecting your house and loved ones. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Des Moines home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to back you up during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great choice for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t find them viewing your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel if you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring representatives are connected to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live experts to help you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance on call to help with an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more vital when something occurs while you’re not there. Think about your flood alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when nobody is there to hear the warning of the loud siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Des Moines home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals from components go through this important, networked interface. On top of being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio feature giving you the chance to speak straight to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to request help with any kind of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your mobile device when a disaster occurs, you can still speak with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Des Moines security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Des Moines smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you need. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our popular packages. If you want to enhance the protection of your home, call (515) 972-5232 or submit the following form to start.