You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for protecting your house and loved ones. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Des Moines home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to back you up during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great choice for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t find them viewing your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel if you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring representatives are connected to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live experts to help you when you need them most.