The latest in monitored fire alarms provide an enhancement in how they work too. New components not only notice smoke, they can also perceive climbing heat levels. Whenever they are activated, your monitoring professionals are instantly informed. They can even be configured to send warnings directly to your smartphone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Des Moines?
When a crisis occurs, you will have enough to do simply making sure your family members are out of harm's way. Having trusted support in place that will immediately validate the alarm and contact emergency responders for you is simply a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Des Moines:
- Smoke or fire is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your connected home security system notifies your 24-7 monitoring experts automatically
- You are contacted to authenticate the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring staff are unable to reach you, or you verify the fire, they will notify emergency responders promptly
These steps, from the triggering of your device to the notification of first responders, take place rapidly. As you gather up your family to evacuate the house, first responders are probably already answering the call. If you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection whether you’re home or not
- Enhanced likelihood of fast response times from emergency personnel
- Well-trained monitoring agents who will know which device was tripped
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s smart to keep in mind that disasters can occur without warning. Imagine unwittingly leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a four-legged friend manages to topple it over. While this may appear improbable, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Des Moines, it’s a great time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll provide monitored fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you opt for 24/7 monitoring, your property will be safeguarded at every moment, irrespective of where you are. Start on your modern smart home right now by contacting (515) 972-5232 or completing the form on this page.